Senior Product Marketing Manager - Global Technology Company - Victoria
Salary - £80,000 - £95,000
I'm looking for a unicorn. You'll be a smart, passionate senior product marketing professional, with a strong commercial background and serious strategy chops. Ideally you will have worked in a fintech company, and will know your way around an agile product, as well as the UK payments industry. You'll be a whiz with GTM strategy, market segmentation, product strategy and opportunity sizing. But finally, you'll want to work for an amazing company with a seriously good benefits package.
I'm working with a market leading, global financial technology company, based in Victoria (in stunning offices!) They are fast growing and have an amazing office culture, as well as offering all company meetings around the world, flexible working and a truly dynamic and forward thinking approach to work.
So, the role:
- Deep expertise in uncovering customer needs, understanding market context/competition, developing segmentation strategies, creating positioning, and developing differentiated messaging/creative assets
- Recommend current and future market and positioning opportunities, including new functionality, offerings, line up revisions, and/or business models
- Use product data insights to solve the most important problems
- Work cross-functionally to drive an integrated GTM plan that includes messaging, positioning, channels and creative for different segments; execute on the GTM strategy with end-to-end thinking across the ecosystem
- Own the end to end view of customer communications across marketing and product channels to ensure consistency of message.
- Develop and own results for the 1-year GTM strategy; influence the 3-year strategy
And a little about you:
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Marketing
- 5-7 years of marketing experience, including expertise in the Product Marketing function supporting marketing strategy development and cross-functional execution
- Solid understanding of the payment industry and its current evolution across the UK.
- Understanding of the PSP business model and demonstrated performance in a regulated payments or electronic money institution preferred.
- Comfortable with marketing math; forecasting, CAC, LTV, etc
We have a variety of Marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ellie Woodhams" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ellie Woodhams | DD: + 44| 207 845 7714 - Ellie.Woodhams@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.