Senior Product Marketer, Nottingham - Up to £36,000 DOE - Agile working
A fast-growing technology business with offices in Nottingham and London, a truly agile working approach and values that whole heartedly support the beauty of simplicity and a collaborative and supportive working environment, are now looking for a Senior Product Marketer to join their team.
Now is a particularly exciting time to join the team as they transition and expand in to new markets and as such they are looking for an experienced product marketing and/or propositions individual (from a technology/software background) to take ownership of product launch campaigns and define key messaging and propositions across international markets with a focus on North America.
The organisation build transformative solutions for their customers and it will be your role to position and promote them. This position requires a good dose of creative thinking and the ability to translate complex technical information into concrete benefits for customers and their users.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analyse industry trends in order to position products
- Work with the sales, product and design teams to create engaging content
- Quantify the concrete benefits delivered by the portfolio of products
- Lead product launch campaigns
- Craft compelling messaging across multiple channels including video, ads, newsletters
- Create product marketing collateral for industry events
- Work with the Head of Marketing to optimise the company website
- Track projects and successes using relevant KPI's and feedback from customers and prospects
The successful candidate must demonstrate proven experience in a product marketing or similar role from within a tech environment or similar and will have experience in market analysis as well as an analytical mind and strong quantitative skills. International experience would be a real bonus but is not required.
Candidates who will suit this entrepreneurial environment will be keen to lead and grow. Whilst the marketing team is based in Nottingham the role will include regular travel to the London office. Once settled in though the company are more than happy to accommodate working from home a few days per week and so also welcome candidates based further afield who are happy to travel in initially.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to grow into a leadership position within a fast-paced technology start-up. As the company scales up, you'll have the chance to build their product marketing team.
Please apply directly or contact Jessie at blueskies to apply.