Our client is a very successful, global business with an enviable brand portfolio and a robust growth strategy. As a result of continued expansion an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Product Manager has arisen.
The key remit of the role is to develop and introduce new products to the global market. As Product Manager you will take responsibility for creating and implementing product development plans that aim to deliver growth in market share and profitability.
- Development of NPD roadmaps leading on global projects
- Product lifecycle management from cradle to grave
- Management of one direct report
- Support local marketing teams with retailer support materials
- Product expert for your category, supporting sales and marketing teams with product knowledge
- Evaluate product performance, competitor activity, market trends and consumer needs utilising GFK data to make actionable recommendations
- Pricing analysis and improvement
- Working with agencies to develop packaging
- Working cross functionally across Europe to deliver best in class product launches
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years NPD/Product Management experience gained in a B2C business. An ability to forge relationships with international colleagues and regional agencies is as important as your attention to detail and project management skills. You will be commercially astute with a good track record of delivering results.