Senior Product Development Manager, London + home working
£57K - £62K + car allowance + generous bonus + lovely benefits
This is a great brand, and a company that offers a fabulous working environment. The role is exciting opportunity to be involved in the innovation and launch of new products and incentives.
If you are passionate about innovation, new product development and have experience and understanding of direct marketing this could be the role for you.
Senior Product Development Manager - The Role
• By delivering customer-centric product developments and innovations you will help deliver incremental revenue for the brand
• You will positively influence a product portfolio by developing and launching high-impact products and incentives to market which are based upon commercial and customer insight
• You will develop an understanding of competitive products and of market requirements
• Drive appropriate responses to competitive behaviour
• Engage with planning and insight teams to drive forward product developments.
Senior Product Development Manager - Skills and Experience
You will have:
• Experience launching new products or new incentives to market
• A strong understanding of Direct Marketing and Direct Mail
• The ability to interpret market needs, and deliver innovative projects, products and incentives which maximise revenue.
• You are naturally a self-starter and a strong communicator with gravitas.
• You are at home working with and influencing numerous stakeholders.
This is a great brand and fantastic role with great benefits and the opportunity to work from home 2 days a week.
The salary is between £57K and £62K + car + annual bonus (up to 18%) + generous holiday
This great New Product Development Manager role won't be around for long so click 'APPLY' to send your CV now.