Senior Product Designer
|Job Title:||Senior Product Designer|
|Salary:||£40000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rochelle Vyas|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2019 11:39|
They help businesses become digital faster, to focus on the right opportunity and to
create new behaviours and mindsets. They partner with their clients to build technology-enabled products and services that improve the way they all live, work and do business.
As a Senior Product designer, you will combine helping clients design and launch some of their most important projects along with helping them to further develop their awesome team of designers and their design output.
As a key member of the design team, you'll be responsible for designing beautiful and intuitive products across platforms and work closely with their clients to solve real business problems, deliver measurable value to both client and end user.
You'll also help grow their culture, coach and inspire the design team, and work closely
with their clients to improve the way they think and work. By developing great relationships
with clients you'll also be creating opportunities for new business.
What you will be doing….
● Explore and communicate design concepts for digital products through artefacts like
sketches, user flows, wireframes, prototypes.
● Validate and iterate design concepts by running experiments, measuring usability,
considering market analysis and balance against technical constraints/opportunities.
● Use prototyping tools to convey product or service concept, interaction, movement
● Engage clients, stakeholders and your team to ensure your proposed design fits
business goals and technical constraints in addition to user needs
● Work within multi-disciplinary teams to bring designs to life and to quickly resolve
● Set visual design standards and inspire the client towards these visions
● Take an active interest in the design discipline and regularly share the subject with the
broader team and community.
What you will have….
● Experience developing visual design concepts beyond UI including brand, creative
direction and implementation
● Experience in innovation, digital transformation, and a passion for customer experience
● Experience of all stages of the design process, from initial discovery, co-creation
workshops, ideation and concept development through to user research, prototyping
and the final delivery of designs
● Experience in collaboration and bringing people together through facilitating
workshops, design sprints and ideation sessions
● Some experience of launching a product in the market, looking at user data and
optimising the product through experimentation and iteration
● A passion on process and proof. Data (quant and qual), through testing and iterating,
must be an inherent part of your approach
● Interest in user experience, prototyping, personas, behavioural economics, and/or
If you're interested please get in touch today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £50000 per annum
Senior Programmatic Sales Manager
Up to £45000.00 per annum + commisson
Senior Digital Account Manager - Pharma
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Social Media Executive / Senior Social Media Account Executive
£20000 - £22000 per annum + Excellent benefits & personal development
£4141.45 - £5916.36 per month