Senior Product Analyst
Are you an entrepreneurial and ambitious Senior Analyst who would like to join one of the most exciting FTSE listed Fintech companies? This role reports to the Head of Product and you will be responsible for spearheading the development of the analytics framework for the product team.
If you have a passion for high growth tech companies that lead innovation within their space and you thrive in an environment that empowers you to develop new ideas and work alongside the senior executive team then this is the role for you.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for shaping the product analytics frame work
- Partner with various stakeholders throughout the business to drive decisions via data and insights Including but not limited to customer retention, acquisition and churn reduction
- Help structure and run the A/B testing strategy and implementation
- Review and improve dashboards for senior stakeholders
- Suggest improvements and recommend new technologies to create efficiency's for the data team
- Help with the hiring of the analytics team
- Mentor and up-skill junior members of the analytics team
What skills do you need?
- You need to be ambitious and have a desire to build an analytics function
- We require someone who has experience of analysing online products and have experience delivering insights on customer acquisition and retention
- Experience within a SaaS or technology company would be desirable
- You must have strong SQL experience and the ability to write complex SQL queries
- Experience within A/B testing or knowledge of methodologies
- You will have started your journey to learning R or Python and have the desire to develop complex data modelling skills
- Understanding of data engineering