Senior Content Producer
Are you a multidisciplinary Senior Content Producer with a track record of producing branded digital content?
Global creative content marketing agency seek an integrated Senior Content Producer to manage a portfolio of FMCG campaigns.
This results-oriented and tight knit team work hard to ensure that their clients have an ever-growing digital landscape and increased engagement. They do this through data discovery, editorial planning, sharp content, and innovative distribution. Their processes are underpinned by their rigorous SEO methodology. They are made up of a talented team of SEO experts, editors, journalists, designers, photographers and videographers, who are with the client every step of the way to ensure that their brands content reaches the correct audiences. The content they create is original, inspiring, innovative and easily searchable.
Their clients include some of the world's largest brands such as PepsiCo and Unilever each office work on the accounts for local markets. Their campaigns are translated into 10 languages and distributed globally. Everything they create is branded digital copy, content for website and apps within the B2C and B2B markets. Therefore, the ideal candidate would have experience in this, opposed to advertisement for television. Their video content is 1-2 minutes long and literary content is all short form and fully optimised.
Role and Responsibilities
- This role is 30% creative 70% project managing and so the ideal candidate will have an eye for creative composition but more importantly an overarching command of processes, coordination and management.
- This role will require international travel, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Spain, South Africa etc
- Planning - strategizing project timetables, planning and budgeting and forecasting realistic deliverables
- Leading - you will be instructing, managing and coordinating a pool of freelancers and will be the first port of call for clients when it comes to updating them on the progress of assets
- Project Management - taking projects from inception to completion and ensuring they are delivered on time and to budget.
- It would be ideal that you come from an agency and must have had a minimum of 4 years' experience producing a range of digital content (articles, infographics, video)
- Knowledge if postproduction
- Interest in and aptitude for producing creative and marketing solutions
- Comfortable and confident in a client facing position
- Experience working with clients to develop and negotiate project scopes and budgets
- Excellent communicator
- Great project management abilities in a leadership role
- Self-motivated and willing to expand knowledge
If you are looking for the next step in your career within a fast paced, creative and collaborative agency then apply today!