Major Players are working with a well-known and respected creative marketing agency who are looking for a Senior Producer to join their Creative Production team.
Based in Southwark, this award-winning, fully-integrated creative marketing and customer engagement agency create big, bold campaigns for some of the world's best-known brands. Their roots are in retail and promotional marketing but 25 years on they now offer clients 360 degree strategy and creative, with digital forming an essential part of their core offering. Globally they cover the full spectrum of marketing from insight generation and data solutions to technical innovation and award winning campaigns, and have specialist teams in digital development, relationship marketing, retail experience, social and influencer marketing, content and production services.
Working on the agency's largest client delivering work across a range of merchandising projects - everything from games promotions and sports sponsorship activation through to family marketing initiatives. You'll be part of a very collaborative team managing workflow through each department to ensure projects are delivered on time, to the highest quality and using appropriate resources. The output for this work is both traditional print and digital motion, and you will manage your own projects from idea to design and then into a full retail campaign.
- Running weekly project status sessions with the agency team and regularly updating the Resource Manager with any changes to the planned workflow, both short and long term
- Owning the internal approvals process at all stages, ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Sense checking Budgets and Project Plans created by the account team, and assisting with any ad-hoc requests
- Delivering each project within budget by consistently monitoring hours spent, and highlighting any budget issues or overspend with a view to minimise this
- Developing good working relationships with all internal stakeholders (account management, creative, studio, etc.) and 3rd parties
- Providing timely and consistent communication to all stakeholders on project status, work progress, and any anticipated changes - communicating these quickly and assigning remedial action and accompanying deadlines as required
The Senior Producer will be managing a large number of projects of varying complexity at any point in time. Quality of output and organisation are key to this role as is the ability to work calmly, efficiently and professionally under pressure, so as well being highly efficient and organised you will need to be able to collaborate, coordinate and influence internal stakeholders to ensure a high-quality output for the client. You'll have the gravitas, patience and diplomacy to work with a wide ranging group of designers, motion graphics artists, artworkers, account teams and external suppliers, and have a calm, pragmatic approach.
- Already working as a Senior Project/Production Manager
- 5+ years' experience of working on a fast-moving and demanding retail account
- Previous experience of both print and digital motion graphics is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent presentation and people skills with a 'can-do' attitude and a very real desire to work as part of a collaborative agency team
- Results-focused with a tenacious approach to delivery
- Process driven mind-set, able to work within guidelines and to tight timelines
This is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your skills and experience working on a truly amazing brand recognised the world over. If this is the role for you please get in touch.