Are you a Senior PR Executive or Manager with experience in professional services, looking to work for a Magic Circle law firm?
EMR are working with a Top10, global law firm to hire a Senior PR Executive (Manager level) who will be joining a high-performing public relations and external communications team.
You will primarily support the firm's UK practices in the UK, with a strong focus on tax, capital markets, technology and innovation, but you will also get the chance to support international colleagues with global PR campaigns and strategy.
Exceptional stakeholder management skills are essential as you will be expected to provide communications counsel to partners, and nurture relationships with trade, regional and national press to ensure the firm continues to gain high levels of coverage.
You will enjoy working collaboratively with wider marketing, brand and internal communications team to create integrated campaigns.
A keen interest in the wider professional service, economic and political environments is also important as you will be expected to respond quickly to trends outside of the firm. This could mean creating thought-leadership pieces, or pitching comment to journalists.
If the role sounds of interest, your key skills and experience will include:
- Proven experience of generating tier one media coverage across trade, regional and national outlets, ideally within a professional services environment
- Excellent proactive and reactive media relations skills, able to sell stories to journalists and respond efficiently to inbound media enquiries
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with proven ability of providing communications counsel to senior stakeholders
- Experience of using a range of channels to support communications campaigns i.e. LinkedIn, social media etc.
- Experience of creating integrated campaigns with marketing, brand and internal communications teams
If you feel you have the right skills and experience please apply now!