Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with partners to identify opportunities to increase the recognition of the firm's achievements
- Proactively sources opportunities with press and writes press releases on day to day firmwide announcements
- Manage relationships with and onboard reputable press bodies
- Work with stakeholders within sector groups to develop thought leadership across all channels.
- Assist on development and execution of the firm's campaigns.
- Support the communications and PR manager to maintain a firmwide content pipeline for all channels from social media to intranet.
- Creating content for social media, to enhance the firm's online presence.
- Delivering training and insight on media relations and social media best practice.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.