Senior PR Account Executive, Milton Keynes -
An exciting opportunity has become available with one of our extremely successful agency clients who specialise in the buzzing and fast-paced hospitality sector. This position is considering candidates with a relevant degree and two years of agency side PR experience, which includes internship experience.
- To ensure effective research, writing and distribution of press releases to the appropriate targeted media.
- To push the promotion of news stories and features to the media.
- To manage the evaluation process of media coverage, including collating and analysing relevant data found.
- Providing general support to the PR team, where necessary.
- To constantly research opportunities for clients.
- Building media lists for the relevant sector.
- Planning and implementing social media campaigns.
- Perform detailed research for new business proposals.
- Extremely strong writing skills.
- Full knowledge of social media.
- Fully capable of creating exciting PR and social media campaigns.
- Strongly PC literate.
Due to the location of their office, this position is commutable from Milton Keynes, Northampton, Bedford, Luton, Hemel Hempstead, Buckingham, Aylesbury, Leighton Buzzard, Wellingborough, Oxford and most parts of Buckinghamshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period. Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge and agree that your CV will be forwarded to the relevant employer as a matter of course, without further reference to you. The employer may then contact you in their sole discretion.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern Region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.