Job Title: PR Senior Account Executive
As Senior Account Executive, you will have the ability to develop strong client relationships, and to create, drive and measure results. You will need to be alert, informed and passionate to learn about the clients, their products, audiences and markets. You'll possess excellent communication skills and a passion for writing. European languages and experience of working with US business are a bonus.
The right candidate will have at least 12 months PR experience. A B2B PR background is essential, ideally in technology and industry verticals including financial services.
- To play an integral role within the team, providing essential support in the day-to-day running of accounts and in delivering results.
- Liaising directly with clients
- Preparing reports and drafting press materials
- Work closely with the team to develop feature ideas and news angles to pitch to the media
- You will be expected to work regularly with key media contacts to build relationships.
- The opportunity to get involved in analyst relations, building relationships and understanding specific analyst focuses and research schedules.
- Involvement in wider marketing campaigns for many of their integrated clients.
Skills & Experience:
- Degree level qualification and relevant industry experience
- Strong writing capabilities and good attention to detail
- A passion to learn about our clients' business, as well as new developments in the markets in which our clients operate and the wider technology landscape
- Client handling skills - setting expectations, delivering campaigns and evaluating success through timely and detailed reporting
- Ability to communicate well and manage activities and workloads as part of a team
- Confidence and experience in prioritising your workload and managing deadlines across several client accounts
- Keen knowledge and use of social media