This company based in Soho, are looking for a Senior PR Account Executive to join their team.
The successful candidate will have a passion for achieving strong media coverage and will play an integral role within the team, providing essential support in the day-to-day running of accounts and in delivering results.
The right candidate will have at least 12 months PR experience. A B2B PR background is essential, ideally in technology and industry verticals including financial services.
- Work closely with allocated clients to proactively manage expectations and delivery of projects
- Preparing reports and drafting press materials
- Work closely with the team to develop feature ideas and news angles to pitch to the media
- Work regularly with key media contacts to build relationships
- Be involved in wider marketing campaigns for many integrated clients
Skills & Experience:
- Degree level qualification and relevant industry experience
- Strong writing capabilities and good attention to detail
- A passion to learn about clients' business, as well as new developments in the markets in which the clients operate and the wider technology landscape
- Client handling skills - setting expectations, delivering campaigns, and evaluating success through timely and detailed reporting
- Ability to communicate well and manage activities and workloads as part of a team
- Confidence and experience in prioritising your workload and managing deadlines across several client accounts
- Keen knowledge and use of social media