Job Title: Senior PPC Manager - Award Winning Specialist PPC & SEO agency
Location: Central London
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including flexi working, regular social events, free beer and soft drinks on tap, bespoke training, great location
About The Specialist PPC & SEO Agency
My client is a highly ambitious agency that has experienced fast growth from the offset. Based in the heart of London, they operate in modern offices with beautiful views of the city. This agency is a certified Google Partner and RAR recommended. Since their inception a couple of years ago, their client base has grown dramatically and they operate internationally with a host of impressive clients across the UK, USA and Asia.
Due to unprecedented levels of organic growth, the agency are looking to bring on board a Senior PPC Manager following a number of new business wins.
This specialist PPC & SEO agency has a total headcount of around 10 employees and fosters an agile, flexible working environment with a close knit team culture. They invest heavily in their staff, offering bespoke training and development for each individual. Outside of the office, they organise regular team socials and professional events.
About The Senior PPC Manager
This specialist PPC and SEO agency is looking to bring on board a talented Senior PPC Manager to join their close knit team. You will play a significant role in shaping the role and also the overall direction of the agency.
Key responsibilities of the Senior PPC Manager:
* Focus on client accounts at a strategic level, as well as managing the daily implementation of PPC campaigns
* Proactively identify business development opportunities and pitch for new business to clients
* Take full responsibility over PPC budgets and client account performance
* Play a significant role in shaping the direction of the PPC offering of the agency
* Be extremely client facing, working collaboratively to create ideas and make recommendations to improve performance
About The Successful Senior PPC Manager
If you are currently working within paid search and are looking to join a young, ambitious agency, then this could be an excellent opportunity for you to take the next step in your career.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Senior PPC Manager:
* Circa 2 years' experience managing and improving PPC campaigns, ideally within an agency environment
* A desire to work within a small, close knit team
* A keen eye for detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Additional spoken language is a bonus
The Senior PPC Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience, with excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Senior PPC Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Alex Bowden at email@example.com or call 0203 957 6425.