Our client is one of the UK’s largest online retailers working alongside many well-known brands. As a Senior PPC Manager, you will be responsible for PPC within the business and manage the team’s workload and progress on a daily process. This role comes with extra benefits including a staff discount scheme, flexible working hours and a company pension scheme.
Does this sound like the role for you? Keep reading below to find out more.
The Main Responsibilities of a Senior PPC Manager
- Primarily responsible for the day to day management and development of the PPC team
- Set out and plan a Paid Search strategy for the business ensuring that it is implemented to its full potential
- Maintain the PPC KPI standard ensuring efficient growth takes place
- Educate the wider team within the business about the channel and its strategy
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is an effective communicator in getting their point of view across to a variety of different audiences at different experience levels
- Has an analytics mindset
- Is a hardworking team player who is not afraid to get involved with the workloads
- Enjoys developing peoples knowledge and growing their team members skillset