Senior PPC Manager – Retail – Manchester City Centre – Up to £50,000
Are you a Senior PPC Manager seeking a new opportunity within a vibrant international retailer in Manchester City Centre!
Our client is a well-established brand who are at the top of their game when it comes to the latest fashion for all of their customers and they don’t show any signs of slowing down! The City Centre office is based a stone’s throw away from the hustle and bustle of the trendiest shops, restaurants, and bars, with transport links very close by. The ideal Senior PPC Manager will have extensive digital experience and be able to utilise their creativity and technical knowledge to drive their paid search strategy forward. The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate experience planning, buying and delivering campaigns across Google and Bing, as well as a solid understanding of automation and data techniques in paid search!
Got what it takes? Carry on reading…
Main Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior PPC Manager:
- Contribute towards the businesses profitability online by expanding their paid search capability through quality, automation and data.
- Plan and implement paid search activity ensuring targets are met.
- Manage paid search budgets.
- Analyse results and report on performance to senior stakeholders.
- Collaborate with SEO teams.
- Stay up to date with industry best practice.
- Oversee the development of the wider PPC team.
- Building strong relationships with external agencies and third parties and managing quality of work, deadlines and budgets.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Experience working in retail is highly advantageous.
- Results orientated and commercially focused.
- Comfortable with numbers and data.
- Proficient with Google Shopping.
- Experience using automation tools.
Got what it takes? Apply online now!