Job Title: Senior PPC Manager - Innovative SEM Tech Platform
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including 25% performance based bonus, unlimited holiday allowance, stock options, contributory pension scheme, free lunch on Fridays, Perkbox membership with deals and discounts and regular social events.
About The Innovative SEM Tech Platform
This role is a little different to your usual PPC role, which makes it all the more exciting. This martech company are only a few years old but they already have a headcount of around 80, a number of international offices, industry awards from the likes of the DADI and The Drum, a huge roster of blue chip customers and a product which is revolutionising the search marketing industry, with its closest competitor trailing far behind in terms of functionality and features.
This tech platform helps digital marketers understand the effectiveness of their SEM and PPC campaigns in real time by using machine learning generated data. The platform makes allocating paid advertising spend clear and easy, and clients have reported huge uplifts in ROI by using the product.
This company are looking for PPC professionals with a strong track record in building paid search campaigns, who would like to move into an in-house role with a focus on coaching and advising customers on how to use the platform to improve and optimise their campaigns.
About The Senior PPC Manager Role
As a Senior PPC Manager, you will work with clients by offering business insights and best practice gained from your career in PPC.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior PPC Manager:
* Understand the customer's objectives and help to put together a success plan, identifying areas where the client can gain real value from the platform
* Using your industry knowledge, advise and help to develop strategies with the client that incorporate the platform's features
* Build lasting professional relationships, introduce new features, guide users through updates and aim to achieve great feedback and customer usage levels
* Work with the product team to reports any issues, feedback, or suggested updates from clients to help constantly improve the platform, keeping the company ahead of its competitors.
About The Successful Senior PPC Manager
If you are currently in an agency-side PPC role, but are looking to move in-house this could be the perfect next role for you. The role will move you away from hands-on campaign builds, high pressure targets to hit and stringent deadlines to manage and will instead allow you to focus on the clients, imparting your knowledge of PPC, focusing on strategy and planning.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Senior PPC Manager:
* 3-4 years' experience of in PPC, ideally with some agency-side experience
* The ability and desire to work in a client-facing role
* Strong analytical skills.
The Senior PPC Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Senior PPC Manager or to apply now please send your CV to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.