Senior PPC Executive - £40k - National Kids Retailer - Essex
This fast-growing arts & crafts retailer is newly seeking a Senior PPC Executive after a winning year of over 1.5 million products shipped across the globe from their humble HQ in Essex. A confident communicator, equally capable of implementing hands-on, big-budget, PPC, and shopping strategies would thrive given this opportunity.
The location best suits those around the Enfield area and the successful Senior PPC Executive can look forward to a comfortable commute to a nurturing and collaborative office.
An exciting opportunity like this, for a talented Senior PPC Executive, would need to be met with strong agency experience or with a paid search specialist background in eCommerce.
About the Senior PPC Executive Role
Responsibilities of the Senior PPC Exec:
- Leading Paid Search and Shopping campaign management
- Oversee budget spends and revenue growth, optimising PPC strategy
- Engage with internal stakeholders at all levels, from other marketing team members to company Directors, ensuring consistency throughout the marketing funnel
Desired skills of the Senior PPC Executive:
- Ideally 2+ years' experience in PPC, preferably agency-side
- A track record of managing big-budget paid search campaigns
- Confidence in translating campaigns to company-wide internal stakeholders
The Senior PPC Executive will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £30k to £40k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Senior PPC Executive role or to apply, send your CV now to email@example.com or call 0207 850 6133.