Senior PPC Executive – Woking, Surrey
£25,000 - £27,000 plus benefits
We are proud to be working with the UK’s leading specialist online recruitment marketing services organisation. Our client works with some of the world’s largest brands, including ITV, Boots, John Lewis and Virgin. They are now looking for a talented Senior PPC Executive to join their team and take ownership of the PPC client campaigns.
- You will set up and run recruitment advertising campaigns for a wide range of clients, including many premium brands such as banks, retailers, global engineering, airlines, TV broadcasters and more.
- Your work will be varied and challenging including PPC channels such as the Google Search Network, Google Display Network, Facebook, LinkedIn, Bing/Yahoo and YouTube.
- You will work with the current PPC Manager, managing up to 20 PPC client campaigns at a time, so you will need to be dynamic and well organised.
- You will run reports, making sure work is up to the excellent standard the company is known for in the market.
- You will also have the challenge of optimising PPC campaigns using Google Analytics, AdWords and other software.
- There is a huge opportunity to learn both within PPC and wider digital marketing. You will be able to support and become involved with the analytics and SEO teams.
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- At least 1 years’ experience working in a full time PPC role.
- Experience using Google AdWords Editor and Bing Ads Editor.
- Experience in managing varying levels of budget for multiple clients.
- Very strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Experienced in Google Analytics; preferably Google Analytics qualified.
- Experience in Facebook PPC and LinkedIn PPC preferred.
- Understanding of the recruitment industry preferred.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.