An award winning communications agency is working with DNA to find a Senior Planner, could this be what you have been looking for? Then read on to find out more …
Our client is an independent agency based in London who specialise in marcoms in brand, content, experiential and social, helping brands connect on a more human level. Their approach is helping brands grow by thinking differently about people, brands, and marketing, tapping into the new relationships people have with brands, and focus on behaviours.
As Senior Planner you are adaptive and hands-on, prepared to adopt the client's bespoke framework for planning. As the main lead on the agency's fastest growing account - a well know global FMCG brand (lots more we can tell you about their client) - as well as taking ownership of other entrepreneurial, independently owned brands - fast-growing and fast-moving accounts with many different workstreams, requiring an agile and organised Planner who's ready to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. The eight strong planning team of strategic, social and data planners report into the Planning Director, the Senior Planner must be flexible cross-channel thinking as you will be solving brand and communications briefs across a variety of channels e.g. brand content, social and experiential, and will need to be at the forefront of trends and applications in neuroscience/behavioural economics.
Is it you?
As Senior Planner you come with a min. of 6 years strategic planning experience, proactive / entrepreneurial, a self-starter who isn't waiting to be briefed with an ability to filter relevant information through a clear, informed point of view. Other skills / experience include:
- Understanding of and passion for neuroscience techniques and their application within marketing and communications
- Understanding of, passion for and experience in behavioural economics and its application within marketing and communications
- Cross-channel experience (ATL & BTL)
- Experience of pitching, managing and championing mid- to long-term research projects with clients.
If you have the ability to cut thinking in different ways to find the best approach and feel you match what our client is looking for in their next Senior Planner, then we urge you to send your CV via the link to be considered for the role.
Salary: £65k per annum plus bonus & benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter