With a core focus in challenging consumer behaviour, this integrated agency centres solving their clients’ problems around how people tick. They produce award winning creative works on some big names in the FMCG, drinks and lifestyle sector and need a confident Senior Planner with strong experience in TV, outdoor, print and experiential.
Reporting into the Planning Director, you’ll be a Senior Planner with at least 6 years’ experience, you know planning inside out and forever curious - you are always up-to-date with current trends and are likely to have an interest in neuroscience and behavioural economics. You'll be confident managing the end-to-end process on key accounts and will enjoy mentoring junior planners within the agency.
- Strategic planning (min. 6 years)
- Passion and experience in neuroscience and behavioural economics within marcomms
- A track record in quant/qual research
- Experience creating and leading workshops
- Able to translate data into key insights
- The ability to inspire creatives and agency teams
- Confident building client relationships at a senior level
- Adept at creating processes & structures around different ways of thinking
- Able to justify your opinions when required
This is a great opportunity for a mid-weight planning looking for their next step up, or a Senior Planner looking for a new challenge.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.