Senior Planner - Creative Agency - London
Located near Covent Garden, this full-service agency delivers everything from global TV campaigns through to experiential, OOH, shopper, content and social activations. Working with big names across the FMCG, sport, alcohol and travel markets.
Forming relationships with brands through experience is the forefront of this strategy led agency and they are producing bold work and growing at a steady pace.
They are now looking to hire a Senior Brand Strategist on a freelance to perm basis with a track record delivering thinking in the FMCG sector on a temp to perm basis. Experience working with the alcohol and beverage category would be advantageous.
Working alongside another talented Senior Strategist, you’ll deliver strategy across TV, print, retail, and experiential campaigns as well as social brand experience platforms. You’re a hungry Senior Strategist most likely tired in your current role and looking for a fresh new challenge. You’ll be passionate, curious and creative, you understand the power of brand experience and are obsessed with how strategy plays a part in how changing consumer behaviour. You're commercially aware, with the ability to translate insight into creative propositions that solve the clients business problem.
Day to day responsibilities
- Ability to spot opportunities to inspire and unlock new business.
- Crafting briefs and plans through multi-channel brand platforms
- Working with account handling and creative to ensure deliverables are on point strategically
- Monitoring trends and
- You will create well-structured and designed presentations that are clear, emotive and straight-talking.
- Using data tools and strategic ways of working to uncover key insights and inform creative briefs
- 5 years’ experience as a Strategist
- A proven track record delivering integrated strategy with experience in retail, experiential and social channels
- Expertise in the FMCG sector
- Ideally alcohol and beverage sector
- On/off-trade experience an advantage
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Ability to inspire those around you
- Adept at turning the complex into a simple killer insight
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Strategist to develop their career in a successful independent agency
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.