With a core focus in challenging consumer behaviour, this integrated agency centres solving their clients’ problems around how people tick. They produce award winning creative works on some big names in FMCG, drinks and lifestyle and need a confident Mid-Weight Planner with strong experience in TV, outdoor, print and experiential.
Reporting into the Planning Director, you’ll be a Senior Planner with at least 6 years’ experience, you know planning inside out and forever curious - you are always up-to-date with current trends and in neuroscience / behavioural economics. You’ll be responsible for shaping and developing the agency’s neuroscience approach to marketing and advertising, you’ll scope out new revenue generating opportunities, ensuring the agency’s own neuroscience techniques and tools make an impact on creative execution and effectiveness. You’ll be communicating the approach to clients and selling neuroscience products to clients as well as developing products and thinking to fit category and client opportunities. You’ll be responsible in promoting the agency’s way of thinking in PR, white papers, at client & industry events.
- Strategic planning (min. 6 years)
- Passion and experience in neuroscience and behavioural economics within marcomms
- Experience of pitching,
- Project management experience
- Research and proposal development
- Adept at creating processes & structures around different ways of thinking
- Experience of developing and monetising agency ways of working
- Experience of implementing new ways of working in an agency
- Able to justify your opinions when required
- Simplify - ability to simplify the complex
This is an incredibly exciting role for a Senior Planner with strong neuroscience and behavioural economics skills and experience who is looking to make a significant difference in the way an agency operates.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.