This is an exciting new role leading planning and strategy on three iconic accounts, with this dynamic, forward thinking agency. £80K
This agency is fast making a name for itself on the basis of its amazing relationships with their clients, working in genuine partnership and really adding value. With a dynamic leadership team, they’re refining their offering and going great guns on the new business side. Lovely, new, state of the art offices makes them a definite destination agency!
About the role
You will be responsible for the planning on three key clients, who are looking to improve the performance of their content and CRM. You’ll be leading a wide variety of projects, ranging from CRM strategy, customer journey planning, content and social strategy, campaign development, audience and cultural insight, and helping to measure marketing effectiveness. You’ll also have the opportunity to contribute to new business pitches and thought pieces
You will need to work closely with data planners and analysts on your key accounts to ensure that your solutions are data driven and measurable. You’ll be working closely and collaboratively with creative teams and have the ability to inspire them. You’ll need to develop close relationships with a wide range of clients across your key accounts.
This role would suit an entrepreneurial integrated planner, who wants to innovate and do things differently. You’ll have strong data and performance marketing skills. You’ll be curious about people, psychology, culture and technology. You’ll be able to get to insights fast, without big research budgets.
You will have;
- experience of developing integrated comms strategies across the customer journey and of developing and delivering performance marketing campaigns
- planning experience across CRM, digital and content
- a strong understanding of behavioural psychology and its application to marketing
- Strong analytical skills: the ability to derive insight from wide ranging data sources, and to simplify complex problems
- Strong communication skills: the ability to be clear and inspiring in written and verbal communications
- Strong commercial understanding to ensure thinking is grounded in clients’ business issues
- The ability to think laterally to solve problems under time and budget constraints
- Excellent team working skills
- Excellent time management skills to get high volumes of work delivered on tight deadlines and on budget
- Strong understanding of data analytics and the tools available to evaluate the effectiveness of our work
You will be a team player and be collaborative, curious, open minded, proactive, enthusiastic and self-starting.
This great Senior Planner role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in integrated marketing roles across account handling and planning, so if this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/