Senior Planner - The Agency
I really liked this agency when I visited them. They’re an intelligent bunch of experts, working very closely with some great clients with the remit to genuinely impact on their business. Plus they’re nimble, fun and have the flexibility to deliver across the full range of channels – in fact whatever’s needed to make the client’s B2B marketing the best.
Senior Planner - The Role
As a planner, you’ll like their marketing focussed approach with a track record in adding value on a much broader scale than most other agencies.
- As part of the agency’s senior team, you’ll take the lead in developing intelligent solutions that enhance the customer experience at every stage of the journey, change behaviour and get results.
- You’ll champion the customer, leading research and generating and interpreting insight. You’ll develop value propositions and messaging frameworks, as well as inspirational creative briefs.
- There’s a big focus on really helping clients achieve their business and marketing objectives, so you’ll be able to analyse results, refine plans and have the satisfaction of knowing that your work’s making a difference.
Senior Planner - Skills and Experience Needed
- This role is very much a chance to springboard your career and move up to a lead planner role, so you’re probably already a Senior Planner with knowledge of B2B and tech.
- You’re skilled in understanding client business and developing value propositions and experienced in complex strategies and messaging frameworks.
- With a track record in making a measurable difference to client business, you’re a Senior Planner who thrives on getting results and helping to shape B2B marketing strategies that really deliver.
This could be your ideal step up to a lead Planner role, so if you have the skills and experience they’re looking for, click APPLY and send me your CV now.
I personally specialise in Account/Strategic Planning and Digital Planning roles, so if this one isn’t for you, I could well have another role that’s perfect for you. Visit www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahjobs to see my full range of jobs.