Senior PHP Web Developer - Brand Agency
|Job Title:||Senior PHP Web Developer - Brand Agency|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Whitting|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2019 10:03|
We are looking for an exceptional PHP Web Developer to join a team producing cutting-edge software for a range of big brands. You'll get to build state-of-the-art products based upon the latest technologies as well as working with a sociable and dynamic team.
The experience we need
• Core PHP 7 and MySQL knowledge, with CMS platform experience (there's not a particular platform preference here although Craft, Drupal, Jekyll would all be preferable)
• Generic coding skills (OO design, Design Patterns, Clean Coding, Testing Techniques)
• Passion for problem-solving, readiness to take ownership and drive solutions to problems
• Keen interest in emerging technologies, learning new languages and skills
• Tooling; Docker, Gulp, Git / Git Flow
You will work alongside the Technical Director, Technical Lead and Digital Project Managers as part of the small and skilled technical team designing and building sites for a range of clients, from large corporate blue-chips, to some of the UK's most exciting Challenger brands. The role is split between hands-on website development and managing the development team to ensure the highest quality of work is delivered.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate strong architecture and development skills and a readiness to take ownership of delivering end-to-end. Strong communication skills, are a must on this one, as you're likely to be client facing, and you'll have plenty of input into bigger picture, agency stuff.
What you'll get in return.
• 25 days annual leave, an optional, additional 5 days unpaid holiday annual bonus scheme
• Contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme & other benefits
• Generous training opportunities tailored to your career goals
• Free soft drinks, newspapers and fruit all available in our “break out” rooms.
• Great social activities, early finish Friday and early finish once a month!
If you are interested to learn more about this role, please submit your CV via the "Apply" function
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Account Manager - Brand Strategy / Packaging
£32000 - £42000 per annum
Senior New Business Manager -Digital Agency - London
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + OTE £80k-£100k
Senior Java Developer
£55k - 70k per year + Training budget, pension, holiday + Many others
Account Director - Design / Branding Agency
£38000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday + your birthday off, bonus, and more
Principal Java Developer
£70k - 90k per year + Training budget, pension, holiday + Many others