Work with the newest technology, large budgets and some of the best marketers in the industry, whilst enjoying excellent benefits and an extremely competitive salary. This is truly an outstanding job opportunity to become the Senior Performance Marketing Manager and be located right in the heart of the digital hub of the North!
Our client is a leading global business that has established a well-reputed brand and serves millions of customers every year. With a strong international presence, they are still growing their large Manchester City Centre office and now require a Senior Performance Marketing Manager to deliver an innovative performance marketing strategy that will drive ROI.
Working with the Marketing Director, the Senior Performance Marketing Manager will take the lead on all cross-channel management activities. This is a fantastic new role where the successful candidate will have the opportunity to make the role their own! Our client is looking for a skilled, experienced and ambitious Senior Performance Marketing Manager who has a proven track record of delivering successful performance marketing strategies across paid search, meta, email marketing, and SEO. This role would suit an excellent marketing specialist looking for a more strategic, broader marketing role or a marketing agency leader looking for a first move to client-side.
Opportunities like this don’t come around often, so keep reading…
The Main Responsibilities of the Head of Performance Marketing:
- Plan and deliver the performance marketing strategy across all marketing channels.
- Manage and monitor all channel performance whilst ensuring that the budget is adhered to.
- Carry out strategic performance marketing campaigns and be proficient with paid search, meta, email marketing and SEO.
- Utilise the team as an internal agency and coordinate resources.
- Must have a strong understanding of business needs, customers, innovation and how digital strategy can be used to generate business.
- Oversee resource allocation by working closely with the marketing team.
- Manage and mentor a team, ensuring that all work produced is of the highest quality.
- Be the ‘go-to’ person for all performance marketing related queries and represent the company at related events.
The Key Skills and Attributes of the Head of Performance Marketing:
- At least 3 years’ experience within a similar performance marketing role is essential
- A strategic mindset combined with the ability to build strong relationships
- A confident self-starter with fantastic numerical, communication and leadership skills
- Proven track-record of delivering both short-term and long-term targets
- Previous experience leading client-side agency relationships whilst delivering performance marketing
- Collaborative and strategic skills
- Able to build robust working relationships
- Experience working in fast fashion is desirable
- Knowledge of eCommerce and the travel industry would be beneficial
- Experienced working with small teams and miscellaneous topics
- Excellent understanding of the full digital spectrum
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills in order to fit into a collaborative mindset