Based in the heart of Fitzrovia this digital design company is looking for a new Senior Performance Marketing Manager to build and develop their digital performance function.
With a strong belief that data and performance should be at the heart of decision-making process and that they should be using innovative strategises to drive growth and further engagement through their performance channels, this role offers a unique opportunity for a multi-channel performance marketing expert to come in and lead the development of the performance marketing strategy.
This business offers a bespoke service to an extremely loyal client base. With over 80,000 clients engaged with this year, they are very successful within the market.
60% Acquisition Strategy
- Develop and managing innovative, forward-thinking acquisition strategy, overseeing the PPC, Google Shopping, SEO, Paid Social, Display and Affiliate initiatives
- Manage entire paid media budget, ensuring money is allocated and CPA and ROAS is aligned to business KPIs
- Drive continuous improvement through meaningful testing and evaluations across all channels to learn and optimise activity
20% Agency Management
- Work closely with agencies to ensure they maximise against interactions and spend, and they deliver against agreed KPIs
20% Line Management
- Lead and Mentor PPC specialist and develop team members to increase skill level