Senior Paid Social Executive – Fashion – Manchester – Up to £30,000
Have a passion for fashion? Become a Senior Paid Social Executive for this successful multichannel retailer!
Our client is a top fashion brand that always provides the absolute best for its customers! This client is looking for a Senior Paid Social Executive to join their Manchester team who embraces the company’s core values.
The Senior Paid Social Executive needs to have exceptional knowledge of social media channels, paid social and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be an influential individual who can impact a team well and liaise with key stakeholders, so strong managerial and communication skills are required.
Want to know more? Keep reading…
Key Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior Paid Social Executive:
- Working with social leaders to ensure regular and standardised reporting is provided throughout the team as well as in the department.
- Responsible over target and plans, team development and set KPIs
- Maintain staff workload to deliver projects promptly using project management tools
- A high knowledge of all brand and third party brand campaigns and guarantee the response of the team and take action where appropriate.
- Communicate with important stakeholders in the business on key initiatives, such as merchandising, buying, content, offline marketing teams and more
- Manage the brand's paid social strategies.
- Work closely with social lead to support regular and standardised reporting is present in the team and the wider department
- Perform regular team performance reviews and coordinate their professional development through in-house and out-of-house training
- Ensure that information from trade meetings is communicated back to the team via paid social execution
- Work on key KPIs as identified by Social Lead in terms of growth, engagement and quality
- Work together with level colleagues to ensure collaborative work is done and all interaction across the group is fluid
- Responsible for hitting KPIs including sales, sessions and COS traffic by team, essential to this role
Key Skills of the Senior Paid Social Executive:
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics
- 1 year experience in paid social at a high level
- Outstanding awareness of social channels and use of reporting tools
- Good experience in management
- Love for fashion!