You will be working for a digital performance agency in central London who provide outstanding digital activation and strategy for their clients. As the Senior Paid Search Manager, you will drive and lead on all things PPC for your clients and this will include client management and strategy, driving performance and strategy across the account and managing a team.
Your Responsibilities as Senior Paid Search Manager:
* To develop the client's local and global search strategies
* To manage and develop a team of 3-5, whilst offering day to day support and career growth
* Utilising data and automation to increase conversions
* A proven track record in delivering Paid Search strategies for a global brand
* Outstanding client facing skills; excellent presentation skills, reporting skills and client building relationship ability
* Experience with data and automation within PPC
* Forward thinking and strategic
Perks and benefits:
* Fantastic central location, with modern and well designed offices
* Flexible working
* Up to 5 days charity days
* Wide range of staff discounts
* 25 days holidays which increase every year and the ability to buy 5 extra days
* Health cash plan
And lots of other perks such as later starts (on your birthday and on breakfast mornings), early finishes on Fridays and a fresh supply of fruit!
If this role sounds like the right opportunity for you, click the apply button now!