Senior Paid Media Officer- Global Children's Charity
Salary: £30 to £36k (DOE) - 20+ days' holiday, health, free-parking, pension
About The Award-Winning Children's Charity
This global charity working with children in rural areas in over 100 countries has an excellent opportunity for a talented Senior Paid Media Officer to join their digital innovations team, leading the delivery of their PPC campaigns.
This international NFP is the leading figure in the charitable spaces for the improvement of lives amongst the world's most vulnerable children and as Senior Paid Media Officer you will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believes trust and strong relationships are the key to their success. The fastpaced Senior Paid Media Officer will have the chance to play a vital role in transforming the lives of millions.
The digital innovations team within the charity is swiftly growing so a motivated and highly analytical mind would go hand in hand with their ambitious plans for rapid expansion.
About The Senior Paid Media Officer Role
As Senior Paid Media Officer, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop your technical skills within the charities exciting, caring and conscientious environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Paid Media Officer:
* Seize opportunities to grow and develop the paid media channels across PPC, Display, Programmatic and Social
* Proactively manage the relationships with agencies and all campaign stakeholders to ensure clarity on campaign objectives and KPI's
* Lead a continuous test and learn approach and report on the results to optimize acquisition and lead generation
About The Successful Senior Paid Media Officer:
If you are currently in a performance marketing role, this could be the ideal next step in your career within the charitable sector.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Senior Paid Media Officer:
* Ideally 2 years' experience in managing paid media campaigns across PPC, display, programmatic and paid social
* Highly articulate, analytical and excellent attention to detail
* Elite communication skills to deal with internal and external charity stakeholders
* The ability to adapt to different figures across cultures and denominations to reach positive outcome
The Senior Paid Media Officer will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £30k to £36k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including pension, health 20+ days' holiday and free parking.
For more information about the Senior Paid Media Officer role or to apply, send your CV now to Stephen Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 973 7550
Reuben Sinclair is a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.