The new Head of Performance joined from one of the top eCommerce brands in the world to build out their Paid Media function, and one of the first priorities is the hiring of a Senior Paid Search Executive.
Are you a Paid Search Executive ready for that next step up in your career? Do you believe that you're ready to have a significant impact on a large scale digital media account?
A digital-first UK eCommerce brand that are backed by a billion-dollar US private equity firm is currently in a period of exciting growth. This year, they have been acquiring the best marketing talent the UK has to offer.
This person will be data-driven, analytical and have proven experience in executing campaigns across paid search, Facebook and display.
- Integrate with Paid media teams, wider marketing teams and users to implement and oversee paid digital ad campaigns.
- Drive paid digital strategy, and be essential to creation of roadmaps
- Reporting on campaign performance
- Account management, campaign optimisation, and budget management
- Champion the test-and-learn approach
What they're looking for:
- Proven experience in meeting performance goals in paid search marketing
- Data-driven, analytical and creative in approach to deliver results
- Experience in Google Adwords or Facebook Business Manager
- Experience in working with Excel, Big Query or SQL a plus