Senior Operations Manager
£75,000 - £80,000
Our client is looking for a Senior Operations Manager to primarily support the their business, working closely with all teams, supporting the Managing Director and empowering the leadership team in managing strategic change initiatives that require dedicated ownership and coordination.
- You will have responsibility for execution, delivering the true value of change, and payback on investment, by accelerating the benefits from new processes, technologies and business models, and ensuring that our operations continue to run smoothly throughout the transformation.
- Projects may involve helping to identify, design, and implement new organizational models.
- Communicate with legal advisor and safety department to ensure all processes remain compliant with Health and Safety and other governmental regulations
- Experience in influencing people organization, how they work and collaborate; how a business behaves, its values and its agility in the future marketplace will be valuable.
- You will need to challenge accepted thinking and inspire new ideas and approaches.
- Will have strong working experience of consulting and programme management / project work, with a focus in the media and technology sectors/ big ad tech companies
- Experience of leading and operating at a senior level in a digital media or technology business.
- An understanding of digital media technologies and demonstrable experience of using these to drive business improvement
- A confidence in producing excellent results in ambiguous environment maintaining a flexible approach and open mind.