Senior Operations Coordinator
Permanent - £30,000 PA
Location - South West London
An exciting opportunity has now become available to join a global, leading-specialist company in the media industry. This well-established company has built an international audience by delivering market-leading branded experiences, from live events, publications and business information. Their portfolios range from automotive, HR all the way to finance.
In this role you will be working on a large portfolio of commercial events. This role not only offers an alluring work culture but also the opportunity for career progression and personal growth.
- You will be responsible for the operations and delivery of the full events cycle
- You will be working across a portfolio of 25 events
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all key stakeholders
- Must be able to negotiate with key suppliers and venues
- Must ensure all events are delivered to a high standard
- Must be able to manage budgets
- Must ensure all policies and procedures are always adhered to alongside the company's values and principles
Essential Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- At least 3 years' experience in an Event Management role. Ideally would have experience working on conferences.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire and motivate others
- Proven ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines.
- Previous client-facing experience preferred but not accentual.