A large national business in the midst of a significant digital transformation is bolstering their digital offering with the creation of a brand new Trading division. An energetic and ambitious Senior Online Trading Manager is sought to shape the strategic direction and business integration of this newly created team.
As Senior eCommerce Trading Manager you will be responsible for:
- Owning the holistic eCommerce Trading plan ensuring priorities & conflicting agendas are managed.
- Setting and owning standards and expectations for best practice and excellence within eCommerce trading and ensuring they are adhered to.
- Driving a culture of change with a digital first approach.
- Managing and developing the performance and potential of the team.
- Identifying, building, and maintaining positive internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Previous experience in a similar role and a thorough understanding of eCommerce trading.
- Demonstrated a strong track record for online growth.
- An in-depth understanding of e-commerce solutions and strategies including merchandising, UX and CRN, promotions mechanisms and tactics.
- Technical understanding of the digital product management and optimisation.
- Strong analytical skills complimented with strong commercial knowledge, statistics, and data driven choices to know key metrics across retail trends to help make informed decisions with past experience and knowledge.
- Highly driven, practical, proactive, and willingness to get sleeves rolled up. Has a strong background of getting the best out of everyone and ‘making it happen’.
- Excellent leadership and management experience.
- Strong experience of driving teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent emotional intelligence skills to collaborate with and influence other key departments, external agencies, and colleagues.
- A high level of consistency and logical thinking.
- Highly organised with prioritisation skills.
- Ability to facilitate efficient meetings and to drive projects with key departments and external agencies.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.