My client, a leading consumer brand, is on the hunt for a Senior Online Retail Manager to join their team in this integral role to help own the vision to grow this company's online retailer sales and brand presence. This is a very exciting time to join this dynamic, fast-pace team and all candidates must be able to commute to Surrey.
A key player within the team, you will be required to outline online strategies to improve retail partner’s online performance using data-driven capabilities to ultimately drive digital innovation across their retailer partners.
This role will focus on driving incremental online sales and marketing spend efficiency.
Purpose of the Role
Deliver optimised content and campaigns for partners across Europe to improve shopper engagement and conversion.
Work with EO, HQ, subsidiaries and agency partner teams to:
- Deliver best in class content to improve shopper experience, engagement and conversion
- Develop eRetailer toolkit/guidelines by account and channel type for new product launches
- Improve and create pilot co-marketing strategies and campaigns which drive quality traffic and conversion
- Test CRO / PZN and best practice approaches with subs and retailers as relevant
- Leverage and optimise global and pan-EU tools such as Flixmedia, SimilarWeb and BrandView to support our overall Online Retail Objectives
- Experience working with Brandview or similar eRetail performance monitoring system
- Experience working with Digital Asset Management platforms and content syndication tools e.g. Flixmedia
- 8-10+ years’ experience of working in high performing retail sales & marketing teams in an online/ eCommerce category planning/ shopper/ merchandising role
- Good understanding for how to apply business/ category strategy and insights to impact sales
- Solid knowledge of category management, marketing and sales principles
- Experience in working with 3rd party vendors to effectively brief and implement projects
- Ability to develop great working relationships and have an understanding of how to communicate with stakeholders at all levels (global, regional & local)
- Able to develop and present compelling presentations to senior executives
- Ability to multi-task successfully, be self-motivated and can operate within budgetary and timeline constraints
- Ideal candidate will have experience working in an online merchandising role at an operator or retailer or have experience working within a CE/FMCG organisation adept in category management/ shopper programs