Senior .Net Developer
Manchester City Centre
Calling all experienced .Net Developers who want the opportunity to join an incredible and dynamic group of people who deliver high quality work to an impressive portfolio of clients.
Forward Role are working with are working with a top Manchester City Centre based Web Development and Marketing company who are expanding their Platform Engineering team due to consistent business growth and their expanding client base. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to feel like they belong to a successful team of passionate and hardworking people and somebody who enjoys the agency working environment along with the challenges that may bring.
As a Senior .Net Developer, you will be working as a key member of a multidisciplinary team to develop, integrate and support web applications for clients across the .NET stack. Development is the key aspect of the role, however there will also be opportunity to be exposed to client facing meetings, offering advice to clients on the best method of implementation in an aim to problem solve.
Our client is also a Gold Partner, therefore if you are not already Umbraco certified, they can get you trained and certified too.
What we need from you:
- Strong experience working across the software development lifecycle on enterprise level integration projects
- Strong CMS Integration Experience (Umbraco or Kentico)
- Expert level knowledge in Microsoft Azure and related cloud technologies
- Expert level knowledge with Microsoft .NET framework (Core and Standard)
- Experience developing emerging developer talent
- Client facing
- Ability to handle an ever changing work environment according to client demand
What you will get in return:
- A competitive salary
- Training and development
- Clear career progression pathway
- Long-term project work in a stable agency environment
- 28 days holiday plus the bank holidays (36 days in total)
- Flexible working hours
- Company-issued MacBook Pro or Dell XPS
- Private healthcare,
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Death in service benefit (2 x salary)
- Pension scheme
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
- Social events (virtual for the time being!)
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.