Do you want to use your Copywriting super powers for good? Look no further, we have the role for you!
A truly innovative medical company who specialise in potentially life-changing clinical trials are looking for an outstanding Senior Medical Writer to work with them on a 6-8 month contract.
You will work remotely so is ideal for a strong Freelance Copywriter with Pharma experience, something to really get your teeth into.
About the role:
- You will report into the Marketing Director, creating all the content for a new website that has just launched.
- You will be responsible for the website content strategy including all copy, looking at content approach, right tone of voice and messaging.
- Working with Marketing Director to produce copy for marketing initiatives including website, articles, case studies etc.
- Development of content to enhance medical and scientific thought leadership.
- Corporate copywriting to showcase the business’ capabilities, offerings and value proposition.
- Editorial responsibilities; editing and proofing content across business, ensuring high standard is met across all content channels.
- Working with internal stakeholders to assess needs and support.
- Collaborate with project team to assess project needs and support, meeting project timelines.
- Must have extensive experience in writing and producing copy for websites, digital, print.
- Must have experience working in Pharma or healthcare, writing medical copy.
- Ideally degree qualified in relevant qualification.
- Proven experience working on content for a corporate website in a marketing and communications role.
- Extensive experience writing concise, well-thought out, engaging copy.
- Strong stakeholder management experience, communicating your ideas in a confident and clear way.
Interested? Apply today, or get in touch with Beth Price on 07732 689 608 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.