SENIOR MEDIA RELATIONS MANAGER - FINANCIAL SERVICES / BANK
BASED CITY, LONDON
Our client a highly successful and growing financial services business is looking for an experienced media relations professional to join the media relations team. You will need solid recent media relations experience from a B2B financial services /banking background. You'll be able to operate at both a strategic and hands-on level within media relations, with a proactive approach to building strong relationship with journalists / the press.
- Develop and deliver reactive and proactive media relations including leading PR campaigns, preparing communications materials, writing press releases, managing media issues and working collaboratively with PR agencies
- Advise senior stakeholders on media relations issues
- Help the business to maintain share of coverage
- Advising on business decisions when there is potential reputational impact.
- Supporting the development of a media relations strategy to deliver key long term strategic messages externally.
- Act as a senior spokesperson
- Build and maintain strong relationships with a range of journalists
You'll be a seasoned communications professional, with solid current/recent media relations experience in a B2B banking or B2B financial services organisation
- Experience in developing media relations plans
- Proactive approach to building strong relationships with the press/journalists
- Strong stakeholder management skills-with the ability to build strong relationships with C-suite executives
- Good written skills
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.