Senior Media Planner
£30,000 - £35,000 (Plus Benefits Package)
Keen to work on Luxury brands as a Senior Media Planner? Wishing you could be part of an agency where you can be hands on with a client? If you've got experience in an Agency and based in London; then this will be an excellent career venture for you!
You will be joining one of the UK's leading agencies working closely with the Account Director, whilst having synergy across the planning teams. As an Senior Media Planner, you will be client facing, and will be the agency's lead contact across key accounts within Luxury brands. Whilst ensuring client satisfaction, you will also be imperative to the delivery of a campaign where you can show your creative side and be more hands.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of each client's business and leading strategic advice across marketing budgeting, comms planning and performance analysis.
- Ensure relationships with clients are based on openness, trust and a detailed understanding of their business model and marketing objectives.
- Work closely with Planning teams to ensure that all work presented to the client is on-brief and meeting the required standards.
- Lead regular status meetings with clients including managing preparation of reports and requested feedback.Performance analysis for campaigns and discuss the agency viewpoint of those results with clients.
To be considered for this role you MUST have:
- Experience working with an agency previously is crucial.
- Track record of planning campaigns across online and offline channels
- Proactive and self-motivating as this role require you to work autonomously.
- Track record of account management of media campaigns.
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment
This is genuinely a great organisation to be a part of, and an opportunity that you just can't miss out on! Apply today!