Are you an experience Media and PR Manager looking for your next challenge? This is a fantastic opportunity for an Interim Senior Media and PR Manager to join a UK Financial Services organisation.
You will be tasked with managing communications with the press and wider media ensuring positive working relations are maintained with key stakeholders and the organizations message is consistent and positive.
- Public and relations strategy and delivery
- Post holder will be responsible for media management, planning and governance including social media engagement
- Preparation of briefing papers
- Management of public affairs, including consultation responses
- Manage day-to-day communication plans
- Responsible for Crisis preparedness
- Managing various media campaigns throughout the organization with different goals and planned outcomes.
- Degree level educated and/or post graduate Diploma in Marketing and/or Communications related discipline.
- Knowledge of the latest online marketing tools including web technologies and the development of social media strategies
- Demonstrable ability to build positive and productive working relationships with a variety of partners including PR agencies, Media contacts, local and national Government representatives, public agencies and statutory authorities.
If you are immediately available and are keen to get stuck into your next role then apply today as this role is urgent.