ACCA's reputation is grounded in over 100 years of providing accounting and finance qualifications. We complement our long traditions with modern thinking and aim to create value for the profession and the business community through standards and services which are innovative, relevant and of the highest possible quality. We are the most forward thinking professional accountancy body and regarded as the global brand leader in developing the professional accountants the world needs.
We currently have an exciting and challenging opening for Senior Marketing Planner to come and join our team. This is a permanent role, based out of our riverside office in London.
As Senior Marketing Planner you will be primarily responsible for developing and deploying the relevant and forward looking marketing plans to achieve ACCA’s 2020 strategy, ensuring students progress from the point of registration to the completion of final exams, resulting in affiliate status. You will plan and deliver appropriate marketing interventions around engagement, campaigns and activity so that maximum numbers of students are sitting exams and progressing through the ACCA qualification.
Operating in a matrix structure, you will create a 360 degree proactive marketing plan to address progression or lapsing students across all the different aspects of the student journey. Additionally, you will work with global and marketing services teams to deliver measurable marketing strategy and tactics for student development and winback.
Your role enables marketing to fully support the retention, progression and conversion targets across the organisation, developing segment specific content across integrated channels. You'll be based within the Marketing Planning Team whose overall aim is to develop and manage the global and local calendar of activity, establishing the marketing plans for the full student and member journey whilst also maintaining and governing the ACCA brand appropriately.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a marketing related field with a professional qualification i.e. CIM, desirable
- Experience of international marketing strategy and planning in both B2B and B2C gained within a digital marketing, professional and results driven environment
- Evidence of high level development and delivery of marketing strategy and plans to affect KPIs and business change
- Demonstrable experience of planning, implementing and measuring effectiveness of marketing plans and strategies
- In depth knowledge of and experience in end to end marketing management practices
- Experience of working successfully in a matrix environment
- Experience of the management of the customer experience
- Previous experience of line management is desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong trusted working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels, globally
- Demonstrate the necessary gravitas and credibility to act as a representative and brand ambassador for ACCA
- Exceptional commercial awareness and business acumen with strong understanding of P&L drivers and decision making framework;
- Demonstrable analytic and planning skills
Please click Apply to submit your application.
Close Date: 9am 15/02/2017