Job Title: Senior Marketing Operations Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £90K (Depending on experience)
Benefits: £9.4K travel allowance, 17.5% Bonus, Private Medical insurance, and Wellness perks
A renowned global travel platform, building connections and working across different time zones, cultures, and languages. They leverage their platform and technology capabilities across an extensive portfolio of brands to manage the delivery of travel experience on both a local and global basis.
Filled with the most skilled, passionate, and knowledgeable people in their business, they work collectively as a team to achieve on common goal. They also take pride in giving back to the community on a local level through their corporate responsibility program.
Their extensive portfolio of brands includes renowned travel organisations and car rental organisations.
About the Senior Marketing Operations Manager
You are a B2B Marketing professional, who is an advanced with Marketo software technology. You are an analytical, data driven advocate, who is an expert in analysing large data to discover opportunities and import ideas for decision making.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Marketing Operations Manager Role:
- Take ownership and deliver the global marketing operations plan to support the overall global marketing strategy.
- Discover new ways to integrate marketing tools, marketing automation software and customer relationship management within the marketing function.
- Be a professional with Marketo, using it to build the companies Martech stack, optimizing MA flows, working towards KPI’s and supporting the scalability of the marketing team.
- Lead and analyse partner engagement and develop new ways to improve partner engagement.
- Create and maintain reporting tools/dashboards that monitor team success metrics and use this information to report back to the Marketing Director to help come up with new strategies for the team.
The perfect candidate will be an individual who is passionate about all things data, an expert in marketing software and marketing tools and one that has an ability to influence decision making.
- 7+ years’ experience within a Marketing Operations role, running marketing automation programs - An advanced user of Marketo specifically.
- Analytically driven – the ability to intepret large forms of data, which will create new opportunities and influence decision making.
- Experience with paid social, display advertising, web analytics, email marketing and SEO
For more information about the Senior Marketing Operations Manager role or to apply, please email me via Ornellas@reuben-sinclair.com or call me directly on 02038927890.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.