Do you have strong integrated B2C marketing campaign management experience and an interest in education? Then read on...
Senior Marketing Officer-£35,900 - £42,240-London
Our client is one of the top 20 universities in the world and is based in the heart of London.
The job of Senior Marketing Officer based in Central London will see you:
- develop and manage integrated marketing campaigns to promote the faculty and its programmes to both students and external stakeholders
- take ownership of the integrated marketing campaigns and liaise with other departments and academics
To apply for the job of Senior Marketing Officer based in Central London you MUST have:
- a very strong track record of integrated consumer marketing campaigns
- experience developing a marketing strategy and implementing the campaigns
- experience of analysing data, market trends and insight
- resilience, confidence (but not an ego) and the ability to make things happen
- outstanding interpersonal skills and excellent stakeholder management
If this sounds like you please apply NOW! The deadline for this role is the 18th January 2018.
Senior Marketing Officer-£35,900 - £42,240-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.