We’re showing the UK how technology can make the everyday better. Our people are keeping our customers happy with great service, and our network, which has been named as the best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. Since becoming part of the BT family, we’ve focused on creating an energising culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. Empowered, challenged, supported and rewarded, our people are the key to our success. And the Sunday Times agrees. They’ve voted EE one of the Best Big Companies to Work For. This is your chance to join us.
Our Marketing team manage a portfolio of consumer and B2B device services, helping us to deliver our best-in-class experience to our customers. As our Senior Marketing Manager, you’ll inspire brand loyalty and drive maximum value across our range of services. By tracking insights, building competitor knowledge and managing our communications plan, you’ll ensure we continue to grow and evolve as a business.
What you’ll do:
• Deliver a base strategy and campaigns that maximise our revenue and meet regulatory requirements.
• Maximise return on investment by planning and executing communications on time and within budget
• Define and evolve customer journeys to inspire customer loyalty
• Liaise with demand generation to agree our marketing communications roadmap
• Manage reporting and insight gathering
• Work to quarterly sales targets and drive sales initiatives
• Support our finance and commercial teams with monthly forecasts
• Promote our “protection”, “care” and “supersafe” categories internally
• Mentor junior and graduate members of the marketing team
• Have experience in campaign definition and creation of customer offer
• Demonstrate a good working knowledge of the telecoms or service industry
• Display a track record of commercial target delivery
• Possess strong analytical skills
• Be an excellent communicator and influencer with an eye for opportunity
• Nice to have: financial services or regulatory experience
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive salary
• Private Healthcare
• Company Car or Cash alternative
• Life Assurance
• 25 days’ holiday
• 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
• 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply)
• Other discounted products and services, as well as a range of other benefits
At EE, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you’re thinking about working for the UK’s biggest and fastest network, why not follow our shiny new recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkedIn and Glassdoor. Packed with the latest jobs, company news and career stories it could be a great move.