A fantastic entrepreneurial opportunity has become available for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager to join this ambitious Advisory specialist firm in Birmingham!
The firm have grown strength to strength each year and have plans to grow further by opening two new locations in the UK towards 2020 which you as the new Senior Marketing Manager will have a heavy influence on.
The main formal services the firm advise on is Corporate Finance, Corporate Recovery, Restructuring and Forensic advisory. Knowledge in these areas is of course advantageous, but the main remit of the role is brand development and outreach to the new markets.
Centrally you will be based in Birmingham, but there will be an expectation to travel within reason to the firms other offices including London, Bristol and Manchester.
- Acting as a thought partner to senior stakeholders in the firm on strategic marketing solutions;
- Manage, grow and develop a team to focus on marketing and business development;
- Planning and delivering on marketing initiatives to enhance the brand;
- Reporting on Marketing and BD activity across campaigns, content and events;
- Creating and implementing marketing and business development strategies for futureproofing;
- Manage agreed budgets and ensuring the highest quality of work is progressed accordingly;
- Overseeing and continually developing the CRM for effective use.
You will be reporting directly to the Director of Marketing, however with this being an brand new role to service the new developing locations of the firm, progression and development towards a Head of Marketing role would be envisaged as part of the remit will be to source and grow a team of successful marketers.
Ideally you will be a qualified marketing professional holding CIM or equivalent and professional services experience is preferred.
If you're a Senior Marketing Manager or Marketing Manager within professional services looking for an exciting new challenge, we'd love to hear from you!