Senior Marketing Manager
Ecommerce / Trading Business
£45,000 - £55,000
This growing ecommerce retail business has diversified over the last 6 months and adapted to the new social situation that we find ourselves in. With a strong team already in place, the Head of Marketing is now looking for a No2 to devise and manage the go to market strategies. This is an extremely commercial role so it’s important that this person has strong experience of working in a fast sales-driven environment as they trade a lot quicker than most.
- Accountable and responsible for the development and execution of the PR and Social Media strategy across the group
- Lead, develop and manage the PR, Social Media and campaign team to deliver exceptional member engagement, acquisition and retention.
- Create increased positive brand awareness through the development of OOH media
- Act as guardian for all brands; ensuring a consistent and appropriate creative identity, use of language and tone of voice across all assets.
- Be responsible for digital and offline marketing campaigns for all brands providing analysis, testing and tracking of performance by working closely with the analytics/insight team to identify new opportunities and drive performance improvements to hit agreed KPI’s.
- Provide marketing support and expertise for all brands including the brand architecture/guidelines, media spend and act as the brand champion
- Liaising closely with senior management and Directors to ensure that marketing projects are delivered on time.
- Source and appoint agencies as necessary to assist in the delivery of the full marketing strategy.
The perfect person:
- A relevant degree or higher education qualification
- Previous experience of managing complicated large scale PR, social (some paid), digital and brand campaigns
- *Important* MUST have worked in a fast paced retail sales-driven environment previously
- A confident, positive and can-do attitude, you will improve marketing communications across the group
- Demonstrate a high level of organisational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task.
- Be adaptable to the needs of the business, identifying new online marketing opportunities and implementing new ideas which improves online user experience.
- Have proven experience of managing, coaching and developing direct reports.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.