******Agency experience essential******
A FTSE-listed global telecommunications organisation is urgently looking for a dynamic, energetic and creative Senior Marketing Manager to join their team.
This is a key role in a collaborative, high-performing team. The successful candidate will come from agency and be a proactive, self-starter with excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Responsible for managing marcomms strategy and implementation for our channel team
- Working with a complex range of internal and external stakeholders to drive clear messaging and facilitate effective channel sales.
- Develop compelling, effective content to drive integrated lead-generating marketing strategy using any relevant marketing channel to attract and engage with target audiences
- Work collaboratively with relevant colleagues to develop sales support materials such as case studies, videos, infographics to assist in selling our service portfolio
- Work with external media buying agency (or manage this in-house) to devise and manage the production of online display advertising, email marketing, PPC and social media campaigns/communications
- Collaborate with the PR team on press releases
- Develop and manage tradeshows and events– from liaising with Corporate Marketing to help secure stand space and provide a layout, through to working with internal or external graphic design – briefing in messaging and stand design and ensuring successful, timely and on budget delivery.
- Safeguard the integrity of the brand and corporate identity across all communications media
Essential knowledge and skills:
- Marketing professional with a strong experience across most aspects of the marketing mix
- Marketing or advertising agency experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with collaborative working style
- Demonstrable entrepreneurial spirit, thriving in an agile environment
- Fast moving, quick thinking and delivery focused, with an ability to take a step back and analyse the potential outputs of any activity from a strategic perspective.
- Good understanding of, and experience in digital marketing including, ideally, PPC, email marketing, B2B social media, video syndication etc.
- Solid experience of working with external agencies and suppliers
- Experience in supporting tradeshows and seminars
- High degree of literacy, first class written communications skills
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.