A forward thinking Real Estate firm with well-known assets across London are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager. They are investing heavily in marketing and creating a culture of excellence.
The role will require a good understanding of marketing channels for both B2B and B2C as well as effective internal and external communications. You will forge strong working relationships within the firm to help galvanise the positioning and messaging in the marketplace.
You will report to the board and work closely with senior stakeholders and agencies. This is a new role in the team and you will have management responsibilities.
- Contribute to and deliver the marketing strategy based on business objectives and ambitions
- Plan and implement key asset strategies developing plans and analysing progress
- Work closely with leasing agents and sales teams
- Review new propositions and advise on appropriate marketing and business development tactics
- Build the firm's external profile by identifying and targeting press and media relations, winning awards and creating impactful thought-leadership programmes
- Competitor analysis and monitoring
- Support online and digital marketing campaigns
- Develop and implement a cohesive communications programme to equip and inform all colleagues and key audiences
- Manage key agency partnerships
- Proven campaign management and strategy development experience
- Strong track record of success in property or asset management
- Highly-motivated and proactively embracing of new challenges
- Strong communication, advanced writing and organisational skills
- Managed budgets and reported results to senior meetings
- Ability to make connections, build relationships and work collaboratively
- Ability to prioritise, manage multiple activities and work under pressure
- Experience briefing and managing agencies