Our client is a leading B2B tech business in Chester.
Marketing is responsible for delivering outstanding value to the business; as a team of highly specialised experts, the Performance Marketing team are focused on driving growth through insight-driven strategies that drive quality inbound leads and opportunities. We add demonstrable value into the business through a programme of targeted, multi-channel marketing activities that are aligned with the business objectives.
The Demand Gen Marketing Manager is a pivotal role in the Performance Marketing team and in making a difference to the wider business.
You are a marketing professional who will deliver a full marketing programme across multiple propositions in the UK and Europe. As the Demand Gen Marketing Manager, you will have an integral role with responsibility for demand and lead generation and conversion through multiple marketing channels.
What you will do…
- Working closely with the Head of Performance Marketing and sales teams to identify and plan marketing programs for revenue and brand growth (events, shows, inbound, advertising etc.)
- Manage all elements of plan including research, budget, execution and reporting
- Work with partners on co-marketing initiatives with the focus on driving demand and revenue through e-commerce platforms
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure all campaign activity is carefully optimised and implemented
- Monitor and report on performance of all campaign activity
- Alongside the Head of Performance Marketing, work with external agencies to deliver best-in-class activity
- Work with our Events Marketing Manager to co-ordinate local and national events and exhibitions
To enable you to be successful, we are looking for…
- Must have experience of running multi-channel marketing lead generation campaigns
- Working knowledge of HubSpot
- Experience in managing and planning events and exhibitions
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to build reports and communicate analysis
- Experience in managing social media campaigns
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Strong track record executing and delivering results
- Strategically minded but able to deliver tactical tasks and execute at speed; working or desire to work in a fast growth environment
- Creating and Conceptualising
- Analysing and Interpreting
- Organising and Executing
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.